Stripping and pole dancing are the professions that don’t make people particularly proud of opting for them. Hence, they became a taboo and people refrained from talking about them. However, in the year 2020, Starz touched upon this very controversial topic and P-Valley came into existence.
The series gives kind of a disturbing and dramatic insight into a club and the day-to-day adventures and misadventures of the owner and staff. Created by Katori Hall, the story is based on a play that too was written by her. The series has a list of imminent producers including Peter Chernin, Dante Di Loreto, Patrik-Ian Polk, Jenno Topping, and Hall herself.
Fans have been guessing about the second season ever since the first one came out. So, here’s everything we know about Season 2 of P-Valley.
P-Valley Season 2 Renewal Status
P-Valley came out for the first time in July 2022, and the drama it had, with people swearing on Au Cheval’s Double Cheese Burger, was cool. Not long after that, Starz announced that the show would be back for a second season. Trust us when we say that it’s coming soon.
P-Valley Season 2 Release Date
The date of Season 2’s release is all over their official Twitter account. A very long series of tweets say that Starz will air the second season of P-Valley on June 3, 2022
How many episodes will be there in P-Valley Season 2?
Fans thought that the second season would have the same number of episodes as the first. The good news, though? P-Valley Season 2 will have ten episodes, which is two more than the first season. The first episode, Pussyland, will come out on June 3, 2022, and the second, Seven Pounds of Pressure, will come out on June 12, 2022. The rest of the episodes will come out every week.
P-Valley Season 2 Trailer
Even though it was confirmed in 2020 that the show would be back, there has been no trailer since then. If you haven’t seen it yet, check out the trailer for the first season of P-Valley until it comes out.
P-Valley Season 2 Plot
At the end of Season 1, Autumn bought The Pynk from Uncle Clifford. This saved everyone’s jobs and income, but it also started a power struggle between Autumn and Uncle Clifford. Autumn isn’t as shy as she was at the start of season one, and we hope to see more of her cruel side when the stakes are high. The viewers still don’t know much about her past or what she went through, but they might learn more in P-Valley Season 2.
P-Valley Season 2 Cast
- Brandee Evans as Mercedes Woodbine. She has been working at The Pynk for a while, but now she is planning to leave and start her dance gym.
- Nicco Annan as Uncle Clifford. They are the owner of The Pink. The survival of their club is at stake as they are going through a rough patch in terms of finances. They identify as non-binary.
- Shannon Thornton as Keyshawn / Miss Mississippi. She is also a dancer. She faces multiple kinds of abuse by her boyfriend, Derrick.
- Erica Johnson as Hailey Colton / Autumn Night. She is a new dancer at The Pynk. She survived a hurricane and then moved to the city.
- Skyler Joy plays Gidget, a dancer at The Pynk
- J. Alphonse Nicholson as Lil Murda. He is Uncle Clifford’s love interest. He is an aspiring rapper.
- Parker Sawyers as Andre Watkins. He works as an associate at a commercial investment company trying to secure land for The Promised Land Casino and Resort.
- Harriett D. Foy plays Patrice Woodbine. She is Mercedes’ mother and is a practicing Christian.
- Dan J. Johnson plays Corbin Kyle.
- Tyler Lepley as Diamond. He works as a bouncer at the Pynk. He is also an Iraq war veteran.
- Morocco Omari as Big L. He is an employee at The Pynk. He is Uncle Clifford’s right hand.
- Dominic DeVore as Duffy. He is Gidget’s love interest
- Jordan M. Cox as Derrick. He is Keyshawn’s abusive boyfriend.
- Psalms Salazar plays Whispe
Will there be P-Valley Season 3?
Even though Season 2 of P-Valley was picked up just two weeks after the premiere of Season 1, there has been no news about any more seasons. But if the second part makes enough of a stir with the audience, we might get a few more seasons.