We’ve heard of BTS Heardle, which is designed specifically for ARMYs, and Heardle, the Wordle spinoff that lets users guess songs. But there are also a few wordle-style games you can play if you’re a Swiftie (a.k.a. Taylor Swift fan)! Here is everything you need to know about Swiftly and Taylordle.
What is Taylordle?
- Head to taylordle.com created by @holyswiftpod.
- Just like Wordle, you get 6 attempts to guess the word of the day.
- It’s not a song-guessing game in the sense that there’s no song to listen to.
- This game will test your knowledge as a fan because all the words are part of the Swiftie universe.
- The words related to Taylor Swift can be 4 to 8-letter words.
- When you make a guess, the yellow, green, and grey colors will give you hints for your next guess. Green means it’s in the right spot and yellow means the letter exists in the world but is in the wrong spot. Lastly, grey means the letter isn’t present in the word at all.
What is Swift?
- Swift is where you can listen to a snippet of the song and show off your song-guessing skills as a Taylor Swift fan.
- The best part is that there’s a mode to play past puzzles in case you missed them and there’s also a hard mode that you can access via settings. For the previous Swiftles, click on the Calendar icon on top of the screen and choose the date.
- You get 6 attempts to guess the song of the day.
- In case you make a wrong guess, you get extra seconds of the song to listen to so that you can get closer to the right answer.
- If you can’t recall the exact song name, don’t worry. Just type the word and there will be a drop-down that gives you the full name of the song that you can click on.
That pretty much covers everything you need to know about the Wordle games Taylordle & Swiftle featuring Taylor Swift. Make sure to bookmark the websites so you can play them every day. If you’re a Wordle enthusiast, we have a comprehensive collection of historical answers since the app first gained popularity as well as instructions on how to access older Wordles via the archive.
Additionally, these tools will make it easier for you to answer everyday riddles. Additionally, be sure to check out our dedicated Wordle area on Gamer Tweak for anything else.
Stray Binary Safe Code: How To Open (Mysterious Password)
In Stray, you play as a cat who eventually resolves several riddles. During your quest, you will come upon a binary safe that needs a safe code to open it (near some trash). You may find the password to use and the location of the clue here.
The password or safe code for Stray Binary is 1283. You will need this on your journey to collect every music sheet and to hear the musician play a lovely song.
How to Open the Binary Safe (Clue)
While you can open the safe by directly entering the code indicated above, if you’d rather genuinely live like a stray cat, click here to find the code’s actual clue.
- If you haven’t met him already, you will, when you talk to the bartender Jacob about your Broken tracker. He will mention Eliot, a Programmer, who will fix it for you. He will give you a hint about where to find him.
- Head out of the bar and find the place where there are two Robots covered in blankets, sitting on the floor.
- There will be a door next to the – scratch on it and it will open.
- Head inside, towards the glowing red arrow sign, and go upstairs.
- In that room, Eliot will be sitting and coding – meet him because this will be your first encounter with Eliot. Talk about the broken tracker. He will need a blanket to stop shivering.
- If you show him the binary code clue that you have obtained, he will immediately decode it and tell you to find the answer in the Dufer bar.
- Head downstairs, into the Dufer bar, and jump up to the table near the bartender.
- Look to your left, near the red neon sign – there will be a painting. Interact with it to drop it down and it will reveal the clue.
- That’s where you will spot the numbers 1-2-83. That’s your code.
- Now head back to the alleyway near the musician, Moresque, and interact with the safe to “Take Safe’s Mysterious Password.”
- Next, use Digicode.
- Input the code and the safe door should open.
- Go ahead and take the Sheet music 8/8 from there.
We’ve heard of Wordle’s Wordle spinoff, Heardle, which enables users to guess songs, as well as BTS Heardle, which is created particularly for ARMYs. But if you’re a Swiftie (a.k.a. Taylor Swift fan), you can also play a few wordle-style games! Here is all the information you require about Swiftle and Taylordle…
For more recent information, check out readersgazette.com.